Eunice & Moi <3

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DOSE INTERVIEWS NINA: “THEY’VE GOT A GOOD, LONG PLAN FOR THE SHOW.”


The Vampire Diaries TV SeriesDose chats with Nina Dobrev about Vampires Diaries’ second season, her initial reaction to the pilot script, the challenges of playing two characters with differing motivations.
The roles aren’t without their challenges: she admits that she sometimes struggles to understand Katherine’s motivations, especially her die-hard love for Stefan.
“I honestly don’t even know [why she loves him],” Dobrev says sheepishly. “They tell me that when I play Katherine, ‘Oh, she loves Stefan.’ ‘Oh, really? Why?’ ‘Don’t worry about it. She just loves Stefan.’ That’s what they tell me. I have to make up my own backstory and hope that it’s right.”

No comments:

Post a Comment